The Time Has Arrived


Well after four years of training, preparing, planning and doing everything possible to give myself the opportunity to earn a spot in the 2010 FIFA World Cup the time to leave for the biggest sporting event in the world has arrived.


I will attempt to use this method of communication to keep those of you who are interested in our team's experiences informed as much as possible.


As we prepare to arrive in South Africa, I want to take a moment to thank my family, close friends, the MSA, the Manitoba Referee Community and my referee colleagues who have supported me not only for the last 4 years but for the 18 years of my FIFA career.


I hope you enjoy the stories in the next few weeks.


Thanks again for your support.


Héctor

0 Responses to “The Time Has Arrived”: